Data Protection Fundamentals - Independent Schools & Universities
This course shows how to achieve ethical, profitable and legally compliant use of personal data across your organisation. Focusing on the student journey and including bursaries, safeguarding and alumni marketing/philanthropy.
Who is it for?
Those needing to understand how the privacy and data protection laws impact on data captured, held and shared within the higher and further education sectors, independent schools and related services. Previous delegates have been IT managers, Marketing managers and Bursars.
- A deep understanding of data protection laws in the UK including GDPR, PECR and DPA 18
- Greater confidence applying fundraising rules and regulator requirements
- How to manage sensitive data in the pastoral environment
- Sucessful use of personal data for marketing, research and fundraising activities
- Subject Access Requests, including hostile ones
- Building a compliant Privacy Management Program, delivering accountability.
- Best practice privacy and cookie policies
One Day - 6 CPD hours
£395 ex VAT